Choice Personal Care provides in-home care that can help your loved one live a more enriched and independent life.
We understand the challenges a family faces when everyday tasks such as bathing, grooming, and meal preparation may be too difficult for an aging parent or a physically challenged family member.
Our highly trained and compassionate caregivers ensure that your loved one is safe and healthy while providing assistance with a variety of personal care activities.
All of our caregivers are employees of Choice Personal Care, are fully insured and have had background checks.
Personal, Customized Care
Choice Personal Care will work with you to develop a customized home care plan that meets your loved one’s needs.
Examples of the types of services we offer include:
- Free in-home assessment.
- Transportation to doctors’ appointments and errands.
- Laundry and light housekeeping.
- Medication reminders.
- Appointment scheduling.
- Coordination and management of care providers/services.
- 24-hour care or respite/short-term care.
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Shopping and meal preparation.
- Companionship and social activities.