Compassionate care doesn’t stop when the patient leaves the hospital, skilled nursing facility or physician office.
You want to ensure they have the best care to fit their needs, even when at home, which is why you need a partner you can trust. Whether your patient is dealing with a new diagnosis or the exacerbation of a current condition, consider the following when assessing their need for home health.
Does your patient:
- Have chronic pain or limited mobility?
- Call or visit their physician frequently?
- Frequently miss physician appointments?
- Have trouble adhering to their medication or treatment regimen?
- Have issues with balance, putting them at a higher risk for falls?
- Have difficulty leaving their home?
- Have two or more hospitalizations in the past twelve months?
Call us at (800) 880-1405 to learn more about how we can help you provide your patients with the right services at the right time to meet their home healthcare needs.