Home Healthcare Satisfaction - Elevated
We know you and your patients have a choice.
We put our patients at the center of everything we do. Our objective is to help our patients meet their goals as quickly as possible. We achieve this by providing specialized nursing and rehabilitative care, teaching our patients how to self manage their condition and ensuring they follow up with their physician in a timely manner.
We are focused on providing the comprehensive care they need to help them lead healthier lives in their homes.
- Enhanced clinical outcomes.
- Reduced re-hospitalization.
- Increased patient satisfaction.
- Increased communication with the primary care provider.
Disease Management Programs
Elevate Home Health has specific outcomes based care paths for rehabilitative and chronic conditions. We provide patient centric specialized treatment plans and specific education on the risk associated with the patient’s condition.
Some of the disease management programs we offer are:
- Wound Management
Comprehensive Assessment & Treatment Plan
Part of our approach includes a comprehensive assessment resulting in a treatment plan that will be overseen by their physician.
The treatment plan will include:
- A fall risk assessment and home safety evaluation.
- Education on all of your medications and potential side effects.
- Education on your medical condition and methods for self management.
- Communication with your physician on your progress toward your treatment goals.
- Skilled nursing and/or therapy treatment.