The Right Services at the Right Time
Healthcare At Home
Home health care services typically include skilled nursing, physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, medical social work and in-home aide services. The goal of home health care is to provide treatment for an illness, injury or chronic ailment within the comfort of your home environment. Whether you are already home, transitioning from a hospital or Skilled Nursing Facility, Elevate Home Health is here to continue your care.
Our approach includes a comprehensive assessment resulting in a unique treatment plan that you and your family will participate in and is overseen by your physician. We understand that each individual patient is unique, and we are committed to providing a treatment plan that meets those individuals needs.
The treatment plan will include:
- A fall risk assessment and home safety evaluation.
- Education on all of your medications and potential side effects.
- Education on your medical condition and methods for self management.
- Communication with your physician on your progress toward your treatment goals.
- Skilled nursing and/or therapy treatment.
Patient-Centered Care Explained
Elevate Home Health offers a comprehensive, patient centered [post-acute care program, which is designed to ease and support the patient transition following an in-patient stay.
Our program is designed to begin during the rehabilitation or hospital stay and extend through the patient discharge to home. Utilizing a licensed nurse, the focus is on patient education, primary care collaboration, medication reconciliation, assistance with equipment and home modification needs, and the provision of care as ordered by your physician.
The benefits of our Patient Centered Care include:
- Enhanced Clinical Outcomes.
- Reduced Re-Hospitalizations.
- Increased Patient Satisfaction.
- Greater Communication with the Primary Care Provider.
Examples of the types of services we offer include:
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Specialized Care for conditions such as Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementia, Arthritis, Diabetes, Joint Replacement, and Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).
- Dietary Counseling
- Medical Social Worker
- In-Home Aide Services
When is it time for Home Healthcare?
If you or a loved one have considerable difficulty leaving your home and have experienced any of the following conditions, you may qualify for home health care
Examples of patients receiving home health care include those who are homebound and who have, or have had:
- A recent hospitalization.
- Outpatient surgery.
- Chronic pain or limited mobility.
- Missed physician appointments.
- Trouble adhering to medication plans.
- Multiple falls or issues with balance.
We know you have a choice. At Elevate Home Health, our 5 Star Quality Rating ranks higher than the national average leading to improved patient outcomes, increased patient satisfaction and fewer visits to the hospital. Patient-centered and compassionate care are at the core of everything we do.